Labels

zondag 4 december 2011

engelska ghost story

Once upon a time it was a boy called Sam he lived in a house in the country.
When i got 13 he got a new bike from his mom and dad, he biked every day when he came home from school.
One day when Sam biked longer than ever before he saw a red and it was worn, the house seemed to be a very old house like 70 years old then i biked home faster than ever and asked my grandpa if he knew anything about the house, if he did he had lived in the house when he was a little boy like 10 years old but he had to move because a ghost was in the house the ghost waked the family every day. Sam decided to check it out if the house really was cursed so after school he did sandwiches and biked to the house in the evening i looked at his clock and it was two hours till midnight. He sat down inside the house and ate his food and a bottle whit soda. 
Now it was midnight so Sam went in to the house and walked around looking for the ghost upstairs too.
Suddenly he felt an cold hand at his shoulder, he screamed as high he could and stared to run. But Sam fell and the thing caught Sam. 
The thing screamed: ”What are you doing in my house!!” 
And lighted up in the house. I saw that it was not a ghost but an old man whit white beard.
I did not knew that you lived in this house and my grandpa said that the house was cursed and i anna se a ghost Sam answered.
But this house is not coursed so you can go out of here!, NOW!!!!!
When I told grandpa what had happened he laughed and said it was me and my friend that planned all.
I knew that you should go to the house.
It was not scary in daylight but at night it was very scary Sam confessed.
then Sam biked away in new adventures. 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten