Labels

vrijdag 7 oktober 2011

Date Mc´Donalds

When i should go at a date whit my girlfriend at Mc´Donald's i let my twin brother instead.
In there it´s smell like smoke and Ice-cream, The chair was old, and unstable and it smell very bad. Then my date come i´ll got nerves she had very tall blond hair and jeans whit a top. Then i order a hamburger and an soda and she got an ice-cream then when i should take my first bite of the burger she understood that it was not her boyfriend because i got an scar at my cheek so she got very angry at me and she screamed that she never wanna se me again! Then she ruined out from Mc´donald´s crying. When i told it to Ben my brother he got mad at me because Ben liked the girl.
Bye!

2 opmerkingen:

  1. Deze reactie is verwijderd door de auteur.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Good word knowledge. Write more! Describe people and scenes.

    Check your verb forms and spelling.

    I've copied and printed this text to be able to correct it. Look at the corrections and ask if you don't under stand why I've corrected.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen